Get involved! The Friends of King board and committee elections are coming up! They will be held on Monday, May 20th, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. in the Parent Center on campus. We are starting a little later that normal to allow for more people to attend the meeting.
6:30-7 p.m. Extra time to meet and greet with the candidates
7 p.m. Begin voting
Here are the open positions:
- Co-Vice President
- Annual Fund Drive Committee
- Communications Committee (Roar Newsletter, social media, website)
- Social Committee (Parents night out, mixers, etc.)
- Athletic Committee (Jog-a-Thon, 5k, Bike to School, Walk to School, Annual Soccer Tournament)
- Community Sponsorship Committee (Banners)
- Merchandise committee
- Parent Liaison with Magnet Coordinators
We hope to see more parents and friends there!