Friends of King Board and Committee Elections Are Coming!
Get involved! The Friends of King board and committee elections are coming up! They will be held on Monday, May 20th, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. in the Parent Center on campus. We are starting a little later that normal to allow for more people to attend the meeting.
6:30-7 p.m. Extra time to meet and greet with the candidates
7 p.m. Begin voting
Here are the open positions:
- Co-Vice President
- Annual Fund Drive Committee
- Communications Committee (Roar Newsletter, social media, website)
- Social Committee (Parents night out, mixers, etc.)
- Athletic Committee (Jog-a-Thon, 5k, Bike to School, Walk to School, Annual Soccer Tournament)
- Community Sponsorship Committee (Banners)
- Merchandise committee
- Parent Liaison with Magnet Coordinators
We hope to see more parents and friends there!